Friday, March 21, 2014

... Love Thy Polish - Peppermint Patty ...

While I'm on a roll, I'm doing another theme. This time is for the lovely lasses at the Australian Indie Polish Appreciation Society (AIPAS) and the theme is "Inspired by a book". After much umming and ahhing I decided to use Peppermint Patty by Love Thy Polish. Peppermint Patty is a character from the Peanuts comics and I figured that was close enough!

I'm being super brave by posting this as I am not confident in my freehand skills so please show some love! (And thank you the super dooper awesome Jen for recognising who this actually was without me having to say so! You rock!!)


This is 3 coats of Peppermint Patty with the middle coat dabbled with a makeup sponge to all that beautiful glitter love happening. Patty herself is on Nails Inc Bag a Bachelor, her hair is a combo of Ulta3 Sunkissed and Antique Gold plus I've used acrylic paints in black and natural skin.


Apart from the pretty glitter polish, the thing I love the most is how tiny I managed to get her freckles! WIN!!! I am so pleased with that. Also I mentioned earlier this week how I need more patience before top coating, this is very much paying off. Not a smudge in sight! Awesome!


For more fantastic Aussie Indie action, check out the blog at http://aussieindies.blogspot.com.au/ or @aussieindies on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews