Tuesday, November 12, 2013

... ChiChi Booty-licious and Femme Fatale Hydraxia ...

Last week I went out to a concert to see the fabulous Beyonce who I've been waiting to see for years (and I mean YEARS) and it did not disappoint! Woohoo!

So these are my nails for the occasion. I know I probably should have gone super glitterbomb but that's not me so I ended up settling on this combo which still very nicely fits into Ozember!  This is ChiChi Booty-licious with a layer of Femme Fatale Hydraxia over the top.


I think the combo works quite well and it gave me a chance to knock out 2 untrieds! Woohoo! When I think of "bootylicious" I don't really think of it being green but hey! You might! *big grin*

I thought it was still very me. It has something different and a bit of a sparkle without being over the top or a pain to remove.

Photo from my instagram account *hint hint* ADD ME!

I'll leave you with some funky footage from the concert.  Not my footage but this was taken from the concert I went too which apparently was a big thing because of her hairstyle change.  Was a great experience and I wasn't disappointed!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews