Sunday, December 1, 2013

... Aussie Nail Holiday Art - Holiday Colours ...

Ah December! My fave nail painting time of the year!!  I'm really hoping to improve on last years dismal attempt!

Today the theme for the Aussie Nail Holiday Nail Art Challenge is Holiday Colours.  I've gone for something a bit different from the usual red and green. I've also included my favourite Christmas polish is Butter London West End Wonderland, to the point where my bottle is over half empty and needs thinning badly! I'm not sure what exactly I love about this polish but it just makes me feel super happy!


The coloured lights are Butter London Pillar Box Red and also Butter London Dosh. I think it actually works quite well. Well really I think that everything works well with West End Wonderland!! So sparkly!!


Pretty pleased with myself with this attempt! I definitely need a new bottle of this beauty though before next Christmas!


Want to see more Aussie Nail Christmas Nails?? Check out the hashtag #anxmas2013 on Instragram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews