Tuesday, December 3, 2013

... Aussie Nail Holiday Art - Sweet Treats ...

Woohoo! 3 days in a row! *big grin* Todays theme is Sweet Treats and I've just gone the easy option and picked Candy Canes since I don't have a lot of time this morning to work with. Mmmmmm Candy Canes *homer drool*


I've chosen China Glaze Ruby Pumps as the base which I'm so thankful that I hung onto. As much as I love the look of red polishes, they just don't love me back the same way.  I've stamped using the Vivid Lacquer plate VL007.


In hindsight, I probably should have lined up the stripes a bit better but I think it still looks ok. Besides, everyone knows that when you pick up a Candy Cane that the stripes aren't always perfect!


If anything, all this did was make me hungry!! Nom nom nom!

Photo via Google Images from this source.

Want to see more Aussie Nail Christmas Nails?? Check out the hashtag #anxmas2013 on Instragram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews