Monday, July 23, 2012

... 7 days 7 ways - Revisited ...

7 days 7 ways
Rimmel 60 Seconds - 460 Limealicious
Purchased from Priceline - $6.36 AUD

I tried this series a few months back and had a lot of comments so it's back!! 7 days 7 ways! The idea is really simple. I'm wearing 1 polish every day this week but showing 7 different ways to show it off.

I've chosen Rimmel 460 Limealicious from the 60 seconds range. I picked this as it's seriously a unique colour and as with all the 60 second range it's super fast drying. I also picked this as Rimmel is an easy to get hold of brand in Australia



So Day 1 is just showcasing this beautiful polish by itself. I've used 3 coats in these swatches so you can see how pretty it is by itself. But be warned you will need rather thick runny coats or you will get streaks especially with the big brush that this series comes with.

I'll be back tomorrow with some more ways to wear!

4 comments:

  1. Great idea!!! Can't wait to see what you have in store over the week :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this idea, I might even use it myself (if I'm allowed, and will link the idea back to you :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty! can't wait to see what comes next!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews