Tuesday, October 29, 2013

... LacquerDreams Halloween Challenge 2013 - Witch Nails ...

So ... recreate someone else's challenge from the LD Halloween Challenge today. And how could I go past THIS post by Break Rules Not Nails. Alright ... I just wanted an excuse to make my hands green as it looked cool!! Happy! ;)


Now I don't have Old Gold Buffy anymore but I thought Face of Australia Iron Ore from the Molten Metallics collection would be a good substitute and I don't have NfuOh 59 but I do have NfuOh 49 which has red, orange and green flakie goodness! Mmmmm flakies. All tipped with Femme Fatale Scorchling.


Obviously I'm sadly missing better green makeup for that super spooky look but I made do and I'm quite happy with the results.


And I'm gonna add that I love this glowing pumpkin that I'm holding here. It changes colours every few seconds so you seem to get a slightly different look every shot. LOVE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm honoured that you chose my nails to recreate. So glad to have inspired you and even more super excited that you have "Scorchling"! Isn't it just the loveliest polish xx :) :) Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They looked fab!! How could I not attempt? :) Beautiful combo though - I never would have thought to put Scorchling with flakies!! I'll have to do that again :)

      Delete

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews