Wednesday, October 30, 2013

... Pretty Serious - Something Strange ...

I figured this was appropriate for the spooky season! Not a challenge today just something I've done myself.


If there's something strange in your neighbourhood?? Who you gonna call??  Really you should call the fantastic folks at Pretty Serious and get yourself a bottle of this beauty.


OK ... so I really wanted an excuse to do THIS! Mega mega glitter bomb in one coat!! WHY DIDN'T WE THINK OF THIS BEFORE!!


I've layered Something Strange over OPI Alpine Snow GelColor which I've been really trying to give a good workout too and the black is piCture pOlish black.


Yes the nail decal is crooked *sad face* so I need to work on my placement of decals.

I know many of you won't get this joke if you haven't seen the movie but it never fails to make me laugh!
Do ... Re ... Egon!

Before I go, I'll leave you with this! Surely I'm not the only one who played this game back in the day ... and could never finish it >:(

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Mani and what a retro timewarp, I remember that C64 game, it was so awesome - just don't get those lines crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this articla is like a time machine :) And Do - Re - Egon is the best :D (and you nails also :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews