Thursday, October 31, 2013

.... LacquerDreams Halloween Challenge - Halloween Mani ...

It's already Halloween here in Australia and while we don't really celebrate it in my household I still did my nails all pretty and stuff.  I didn't completely finish the LacquerDreams month but I had fun on the days that I attempted.


I've gone for spiders and this was inspired by a mani I saw on pinterest but there was no credit [why pinterest why!!]   Google images was zero help so if you know who originally did this please let me know so I can credit properly!


The tips are Essie Meet Me At Sunset and the spider is made from Rimmel 60 seconds - Black Out and Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear -White On and topped with Essence Gel Look topcoat.




2 comments:

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews