Friday, February 7, 2014

... Enchanted Polish - I am the Walrus ...

Anyone who enjoys polish, knows that Enchanted Polishes are the current hot thing. Getting your hands on a bottle can be extremely hard unless you are in the right place at the right time. I wanted to share this polish tonight for 2 reasons. One, because it's extremely beautiful and two, there is a bottle of "I am the Walrus" up for auction so incase you are lusting over it, you can satisfy that lemming while lending a hand to others.

The beautiful Carli over at Vintage Musings of a Modern Pinup recently wrote this post with the heartbreaking story about her relatives. Since then quite a few Aussie polish lovers have joined forces to auction a lot of polishes off to raise money for the family. Please check out the Kindness in Polish Facebook page to see all the fantastic polishes up for grabs which includes this beauty as someone very kindly donated a bottle.


I am the Walrus packs a double whammy. Firstly that it's holographic, and secondly that it's a multichrome. It's constantly changing colour and in the sunlight you have the familiar rainbow pattern appear aswell. Bliss! I found the shift was definitely more noticable in the shade but maybe that's cos I'm easily distracted by holographic polishes!


It's worthwhile to note that these swatches are not layered. This is the straight out the bottle effect which is fantastic for those lazy like myself as I don't have the patience to layer polishes on a regular basis. 


Sorry there are no fancy underwater shots. The only time my hands are near water these days is when I'm at the beach avoiding the heat! I didn't think sand and surf would be a great shot combo (especially when you add in the fact that I'm a complete klutz who would drop her camera in!)


So if you haven't done so already, please check out the Kindness in Polish Facebook page! The auction includes rare and hard to find polish along with super special one of a kind polishes made by Australian indie makers.  Well worth the look and even if you don't have the finances to buy, please help by sharing the page. It takes only a minute to either share on Facebook, Instagram or Blogger and you will be doing a lot of help to the cause by getting the links out there into cyberspace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews