Saturday, January 26, 2013

... Australia Day Nails ... Fireworks

Happy Australia Day SMC readers!! Thought I'd share some fireworks today. While it's not something when you think of when you think "Australia" it definitely is if you think Australia Day!! There will be many fireworks going off today and Sydney is generally the biggest one.



I was given this tutoria on firework nails [it's located HERE] which is fantastic - problem is that I'm not that fantastic! I really need to invest in a decent striper brush for thin lines but considering what I thought of them last night I think they've really grown on me.


I've used 4 colours from the super fantastic but discontinued China Glaze OMG collection [L8R G8R, TTYL, IDK and 2Nite] and placed it over ever reliable Ulta3 Black Satin.


KABOOM!!!!! A bit of holo is shining through but oddly for Australia Day we are lacking sun and heat. I'm sure it will return soon for us though!

As the public holiday isn't until Monday I'll be continuing on with Aussie nails for 2 more days. Hope to see you stay with me!


4 comments:

  1. Yay for fireworks. And crap, your going through until Monday - I'm out of ideas. Will have to see what else I can come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty and colourful. Happy Aussie day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great :) Happy Australia Day!!! We don't have much sun here either, its only 20 degrees and cloudy, I mean c'mon...... Enjoy the long weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews