Sunday, June 8, 2014

.... Guest Post by Sparkly Vernis ...

Todays super awesome guest post is written by the beautiful lady behind the blog Sparkly Vernis. I am so lucky that I have been able to meet awesome people online like her. I have enjoyed her fantastic swatches for a long time so I hope that you love them too! If you like what you see, swing on by her blog and check it out! It's worth the look :)

*** *** ***
Claire and I started blogging around the same time, and we know each other from a bit before that.  I am really happy to have been invited here, to celebrate these three years with her.

I chose an Emily de Molly lacquer, because if I recall correctly, this was one of the first, if not the very first, Aussie Indie maker that quickly gained popularity in the US.  I remember when it all started, I used to ask Claire to send me chunky EdM glitters and other goodies from her beautiful country.  Thanks to her, I have a really nice collection of Aussie nail polish.  I am very lucky to have her as a friend, and I wish her many more years of blogging <3





Layering Order:
2 coats Emily de Molly Head over Heals
no basecoat or topcoat in these pictures

3 comments:

  1. Stunning!!! And I'm not even a big holo fan lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this one, it is awesomeeeee
    Congrats on blogiversary!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews