Friday, February 24, 2012

... 7 days - 7 ways! Day 5 ...

7 days - 7 ways!
Day 5 - Striping Tape
I find using striping tape relaxing to use and the possibilities of designs are basically endless. Striping tape is super thin tape that comes in various colours on these little wheels. They are super cheap to pick up from eBay - like under $2 including postage.

So how to use? All you need to do is paint your nails like normally and then pick your colour of tape and place it sticky side down on your nail - duh! Lastly add a top coat. Easy! Well easy in theory. Obviously I still need a lot of practice but I had fun which is the main thing.

2 comments:

  1. I've never used these, very nicely done, but man I'd be getting sick of wearing the same base colour. I can barely go two days with changing. You've done a great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've surprised myself with this and haven't minded the same colour this week. Although I couldn't go another week of it! HA HA HA

      Delete

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews