Saturday, February 18, 2012

... Glossybox - Part 2 ...

I could have sworn that my 2 Glossyboxes were exactly the same. Obviously I'm just going a bit senile and have opened the same box twice and gone "oh it's the same". Slightly embarrassing but moving on ...
Mainly for my memory for when I want to refer back to it in the future.
I received ...

* Proactive Deep Cleansing Wash - sample size 60ml
* Face of Australia Mineral Lip Shine in Starlight - full size 4.5g
* Langlois Lip Balm - full size 5g
* Star and Rose Emergency Nail Files - 12 pack
* Polished London Polish in Bitten Red - 10ml

All up the total value of my box is $36 plus the nail files which don't specify a cost. As always the box itself costs $15 so that's not bad going.

If you are considering subscribing I would check out the wall on their Facebook page and read others comments and reviews and make your own decision. It's all luck of the draw to see what you receive in your box. I've got good and bad things to say so yeah ... read and be informed.

1 comment:

  1. Niiiice! Hope you enjoy! Have you tried the Proactiv yet? :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews