Wednesday, October 3, 2012

... Fail Nail Art - Angry Birds ...

I wasn't planning to share this but I need to remember that if I don't document the failures I can't see how far I've come in the future!!

So this is continuing on from Essence Fall for Me from yesterday. I thought it made a great sky colour and I have been playing a lot of Angry Birds with the kids over the school holidays so I thought I'd make a point of using my Angry Birds stamp on the FUN1 plate.

So presenting my fail ... little red angry birds and their slingshot!
Obviously there are 2 main flaws ...  the fun bedsheet wrinkles on 2 fingers ... plus the fact that the red is way too dark but I liked the idea behind it. Obviously it didn't look too bad from a distance as I did have a few random compliments on it.
And white doesn't make it any better ... Lesson Learnt!!

Colours used are ...
Red - Illamasqua Aorta
Brown - Nails Inc Basil Street
Light Green - Butter London Dosh
Dark Green - Orly Lucky Duck
Black - Coral Colors Black Sateen
White - Ulta3 Lily White

1 comment:

  1. Aww this is so cute! I wouldn't say it's a fail, they look good even from close up :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews