Wednesday, June 1, 2011

... The beginning ...

I had a dream last night that I had a pretty blog about nails and polishes. Dreams intrigue me - especially ones that I can actually remember.

I've been back into nail polish a lot this year after about a 10 year hiatus of only painting them when I had too. I originally started sharing photos on my own Facebook page but ended up always receiving messages about them  and it's hard to only put a little bit of info about each on a photo explanation and then hope that following people read further down for more info.

I'm mainly doing this for me. I know there are thousands of other nail blogs out there and I'm not expecting to turn around and have a stack of followers.

I'm not a nail technician in any way shape or form. I just do my own thing.

I am actually not a fan of having manicures done at salons as I don't particularly like other people dealing with my nails - I know they aren't perfect but they are mine!

I'm just a regular every day person ... who just happens to spend a fortune on pretty shiny and sparkle type polish.

So here goes ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews