Monday, September 26, 2011

... blogroll ...

Howdy everyone!

I'm hoping I'll be back up and blogging from tomorrow. I've really just been waiting for 2 cuts on my hands to heal up after an altercation involving me and flat pack furniture that wouldn't play nicely. Unfortunately both cuts were right near my nail and obviously nail polish remover really stings!

While I've been out of action I've updated my Blogroll. If you are a follower then please check that you are listed on my "Blogroll" Tab and over on the left hand side if you aren't viewing this via mobile blogger.

I have a lot of blogs on my dashboard these days and while I'm not complaining because I love finding new things to read - some days due to time I seriously only look at those on my blogroll. So if you want me to continue to swing by regularly then please make sure you are there!!!

I've tried to link as many of you as I can over and I'm super sorry if I've missed you - it's totally nothing personal just an oversight on my end. But please let me know so I can add you! Cheers!

3 comments:

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews