Thursday, September 22, 2011

... Zoya - Dove ...

Zoya - Dove
Gifted by the lovely Lyncia 
Wowsers - it's my first Zoya. Seriously I jumped around like a kid in a candy store when I opened my mail to find this!

This is dove and it's a beautiful grey creme with a tint of blue. I sat looking at it for ages trying to work out what it reminded me of until it hit me ... blu-tack! I'm sure I wasn't the only one in Primary School who put blu-tac on their finger nails and pretended it was polish ... c'mon ... own up!!

Unlike blu-tack this polish isn't sticky and looks amazing! It's such a pretty colour. Application was a breeze and this is 2 coats which covered my nail completely and dried quickly.
[please excuse the 2 fingers with cuts ... the new Ikea furniture won that particular round! Lots of swearing involved. Damn things!]
** Final Verdict **
Love the colour, love the application - all in all ... I need more Zoyas!

4 comments:

  1. OMG I totally forgot about doing that with Blu-tack until you mentioned it. This looks really beautiful. I wish Zoya's were easier to get, the only ones I have are from ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Blu-tack. There's something I hadn't thought about in years. Way to make me feel old! It's a lovely nail polish, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zoyas are awesome polishes!! I have this Dove and love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews