Tuesday, September 13, 2011

... Rilakkuma Nails part 1 ...

I'm determined to get this eventually but I'm not happy with it so far so have some progress pics while I struggle with it. I've always been told that if you don't document where you started then you won't be able to look back and see the progress.

A friend suggested some nail art featuring Rilakkuma which is a Japanese character from San-X
[* photo sourced from Google images * ]

So attempt #1 really looks more like dog faces or something - I have the eyes totally in the wrong space *sad* I'll try again in a week or so and hope for more luck!
Colours used are Mode - Glitzy Glam, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - 21 White On, Rimmel 60 second - 800 Black Out

7 comments:

  1. So cute! They look great

    we are our own worst critics I think

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking the middle and pointer finger! I did not think they looked like dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nawwww they are so cute!!! I don't think they look like dogs either?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments guys - made me feel a lot better about my dodgy nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naww these are so cute! Your nail art isn't dodgy in the slightest. Wish I had the dedication to do something so adorable/creative :)

    xxCindy
    ORIENTALExpresso

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! ><
    glad visit here
    can we follow each other?
    i promise i'll follow you back ^_^
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews