Tuesday, September 6, 2011

... China Glaze - Passion in the Pacific ...

China Glaze - Passion in the Pacific
Brought in a BlogSale
I brought Passion in the Pacific on a blog sale back when I was still super dooper new at blogging from the lovely Flossy Locks [who I wish would come back soon!]

Anyway this is a lovely teal polish and I've used 3 coats as it was slightly opaque. It's got a lovely shimmer  throughout aswell and honestly it's got to be bordering on being a metallic. Gorgeous. No bumps or streaks but I had a slight issue with drying time which I think it's cos the 2 times I've used it I've been in a huge rush - ugh.
** Final Verdict **
It's a gorgeous colour and easy to wear and it matches a lot of my clothes! Fantastic! Also I thought I'd stamp one nail for some punch and to spice this up a bit! I've used Konad black polish on Bundle Monster plate BM205. Love this design!

1 comment:

  1. Love the polish and super cute accent nail!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews