Monday, July 4, 2011

... blue monday ...

I said I'd try and join in the Blue Monday reviews ... I have a few blue polishes that I've never worn so while I have some untried blues I'll be going blue on Mondays :)

Ulta3 Nail Colour - Hollywood
Purchased from Carrig Chemist - $2.25

I love Ulta3 polishes. For a super cheap polish they are generally fantastic in coverage with no streaks, bubbles or hidden surprises when you use it.

This one is "Hollywood" and while I don't personally think of blue when I think Hollywood - but I definitely will from here on. I must admit this is a really fantastic colour.  I love metallics and this is definitely a bright metallic blue *loves* The only thing I regret about this polish is that it sat untried in my collection for so long!

2 coats was used here and was a dream to apply and dried quick. I've added a top coat but if you were in a rush you still get the fantastic shine from the polish alone. Fantastic!
** Final Verdict **
This is currently my favourite dark blue that isn't a multichrome. It's bright, it's vibrant and it's shiny! It's going straight into my favourites box for another day!

4 comments:

  1. What do I need to do to join in on the Blues Monday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just need to wear blue polish :) I think that's the only criteria. I took it from A Polished Touch on this post - http://apolishedtouch.blogspot.com/2011/06/haul-sally-hansen-hard-as-nails.html

    I'll get around to putting up the pic and give her some credit for it later today :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews