Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Chi Chi - Hissy Fit Nail Stamping

Real quick post today of some nail art that I'd done but forgotten to upload. Tomorrow it's back to regular scheduling. I'm going to really try and do Australian polishes for the next fortnight as I'm forever asked what we have here ... and while Glitter Gal and Ozotic are the top Aussie stuff people are after there are a lot of great polishes out there that are Australian.

This is Chi Chi Hissy Fit [having a hissy fit and photographing as a blue instead of purple] that I reviewed last week and I've used Konad m20 stamping plate with Face of Australia Molten Metallics in White gold
I managed to smudge one finger but the rest turned out ok *is pleased with self*

1 comment:

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews