Monday, August 1, 2011

... blue monday - Scandal Blue Pearl ...

Scandal - Blue Pearl
Purchased from somewhere in Melbourne - price unknown
So here is my other Scandal polish that I acquired while in Melbourne earlier in the year. Again yes it is a pretty corset bottle but it's not a fake Nfu-Oh. It doesn't say Nfu-Oh anywhere on it and just happens to be in a similar bottle. I really regret not buying more of these when I saw them but one day our paths shall cross again ... *crosses fingers*

This is "Blue Pearl" and it's so pretty! It's full of silver and blue glitter chunks and this is swatched over one coat of Ulta3 Hollywood just so it matches the bottle slightly better. The silver glitter is slightly larger than the blue and there is a mix of light and dark blue glitter in there too.
[ewwww - wrinkly hand! Sorry about that]

It dries quickly and I had no streaks. I really love this polish and with all the glitter it is rather chip resistant aswell which is a huge plus!!
Check it out - it nearly matches my car! *loves* This is definitely going to be my driving polish!

** Final Verdict **
I love this polish. I'm not sure if all Scandal polishes are as decent as the 2 I have but I'd like to hope so. It matches the bottle colour, it's definitely chock-full of glitter and sparkles in the sunlight - bliss!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Wish we could get Scandal polishes in SA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like OPI Absolutely Alice :o).

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to check out Chinatown or something in hope that they have some. I've heard you can buy them in Sydney around their Chinatown ... but I think that's just been extremely wishful.

    Thanks for all the comments *feels the love*

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I love Scandal! I only own one, but their colour range is fantastic.

    This shade is gorgeous by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews