Wednesday, August 24, 2011

... Purple Holo Week ... Nubar - Treasure ...

Nubar - Treasure
Purchased from eBay
Awww - this is my first Nubar and it's a beauty. Well I think so anyway. It's from the Prisms collection and while it's not in your face holographic like some others it's still rather pretty. If you are buying it just for the holo then I'm sure you are going to be disappointed but if you are buying it for a nice purple shiny polish then you'll love it!

It's more of a lilac purple and this is 3 coats which took slightly longer than I would have wished to dry but that is more likely due to me not remembering that "less is more" and using thicker coats. There's no bubbles or streaks and I've tried this using the Nfu-Oh Aqua Base as I had read on other blogs that this helps with the holo.
Indoors
Outdoors in the sun
Seeing the holo arrive - hello!
** Final Verdict **
I think this is a lovely purple holographic but after reading other peoples opinions it seems to be a bit unloved. Just because it doesn't have a super strong holo doesn't mean that it can't be beautiful. I think it's a fantastic purple and it's just hiding a surprise with a soft holo that you don't expect to see.

6 comments:

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews